- Village Hall Bookings - David Pallant on 01986 785 613 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bar or refreshments - Rumburgh Buck 01986 785 257
- Church Services - Contact: Revd. Leon Collyer 01986 781 345
- The Local History Group - Contact: Sue Riseborough on 01986 782 244
- Halesworth Airfield Museum - Sparrowhawk Road, Halesworth IP19 8NH 01986 875 084 Is now open every Sunday and Bank Holiday from 2pm - 5pm.
There will be a concert of music by Handel for flute, violin and harpsichord
Sunday 31 July at 3pm at St James Church St James South Elmham IP19 0HL
Admission is free There will be a collection for the church.
There will be refreshments for sale afterwards
Parking is available at the village hall IP19 0HS
Please come along: it should be good!
Enquiries to Rachel Ritchie 01986 783889
A message and request for the food bank and thanks for all you are doing and have done.
Please can you help with:
- Tinned ham, tinned pies, any tinned meat, baked beans, sweet corn, tinned fruit.
Here is an up to date list of food-bank collection points.
If there isn't a collection point near you, would you be able to have one please?
- Co op Halesworth, - Yes. St Marys Church, Halesworth - Yes.
- Oakhurst, Back Road, Wenhaston, IP19 9DH - Yes
- Blything View, The Street, Rumburgh, IP19 0NN - Yes
- St Andrews Church, Wissett - Yes
- Greenacre, Stone Street, Spexhall, IP19 0RN - Yes
- The Old phone box, opposite Oak Cottage, Walpole - Yes
- The Old phone box, Church Street, Chediston, IP19 0AU - Yes
- Pawfect World, Nollers Lane, Spexhall, IP19 0RJ - Yes
For those who kindly prefer to make a donation....
Cheques for the food-bank are payable to Waveney Food Bank and sent to:
Waveney Food Bank, Unit 9b, Brome Industrial Est. Eye, IP23 7HN.
Or for making a bank transfer the details are:
Lloyds PLC, Market Street, Diss. IP22 4JZ sort code: 77-66-12 account number 2213 9560
A huge thank you to everyone who helps and donates, every little helps.